Thursday, September 22, 2016

"How Many Shapes Can You Find?"

9-22-2016
Hello Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.   The teller at the bank was singing this when I visited today..."rain, rain go away...come again another day."  She wanted me to comment on the amount of rain we have been receiving since Tuesday.   I can't stop the rain!  No one gave me that power.  I've been out and about in it since Tuesday.  I've gotten wet but also dried off.  I've taken an umbrella every day since Tuesday but as they say, when it rains, it pours.  It has been raining heavily on and off and literally it seem that every time I needed to get out of the car to walk into a building, it was heavy, hard, rain.
Tomorrow, if no other appointments pop up between this writing and tomorrow morning, maybe I will get a break.
I'm still giving thanks for the rain, the wetness and the busy schedule.  God is in control!

Today, I have for you two challenge cards and a tag which was a gift sent to me:
Sketch Challenge for SCS 611
Supplies used:
Neenah white and Recollection black cardstock;
DP from DCWV Asian paper pad and Paper House Country Girl paper pad
ODBD stitched circle die and feather from Fabric Craft
I followed the sketch given for this challenge

Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge for 9/19
Supplies used:
Kraft cardstock; Recollection black cardstock; Recollection Signature Special Smooth Cardstock
image from DCWV Botanic paper pad
musical chord from Amy Design
H, B and U cut from Art-C stamp and die cut alphabet
circle and star from CTMH chipboard 
The challenge required the use of a circle, square, rectangle and star.  Can you find all the shapes on this card?


 











I have a sister who took 3 classes under the direction of  Tim Holtz (Creative Chemistry 101,102 and 103).  This is a Thank You tag (front and back) that she sent to me using a small portion of what she had learned.   It is gorgeous with a lot of time and love that went into making this.  I was convinced by her excitement to take the course (I really thought I had signed up for the 3rd course from Jennifer McGuire's page) ....I'm enrolled in his first class now because you have to take the first before applying for the 2nd or 3rd.  Wish me much success on adding more interest to my card making and mixed media project from what Tim  will teach me.

Thanks for viewing today.  Come again and your comments are always welcomed.

Sending you a hug and LOVE, 
Lois

No comments: