Friday, September 9, 2016

"ORANGE....You Glad I'm Liking It"

Good Friday to all my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Here comes the weekend.  I can see it...I'm anxiously waiting for it...I want to embrace it!!
It is one that we will probably get that last trip to the beach and have a picnic due to the forecast of beautiful weather this weekend.  Our Labor Day was a little marred by the hurricane weather last weekend but it is okay.
Go and get those toes sandy and wet.  Have that picnic in the backyard or on the beach.  Fall is approaching so this may be your last chance to enjoy the hot, humid weather condition.
Fall...I know you love it.  The crisp air.  The falling leaves.  The three "P's" (pumpkin, peanuts, potatoes).
I hope you will enjoy viewing these two cards today.  Orange ...my new favorite color until I start making more Christmas cards.  You should be glad I'm liking this color.
Supplies:
beige and brown Recollection cardstock : DP from DCWV The Modern Meadow Stack and some pieces from my stash
Recollections flowers with faux pearl
die cuts using Sizzix Tim Alterations Holiday Greens and Avery Elle Wonky stitch
Embossing folder for top layer is a Darice folder



Supplies:
Neenah white cardstock; brown and orange Recollection cardstock
image from Google
die cut leaves from Spellbinders fall foliage die

I know you are glad that I'm using orange as my favorite color for today.  
Come again...I may change my colors (haha).
Have a fantastic weekend!!!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: