Thursday, October 27, 2016

"Double Z Fold Staircase Card "

Thursday, October 27, 2016
Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.    Welcome, welcome, to almost "hip, hip, hooray",  the weekend.
We tried our best to wait a little longer before switching our heating unit over  to heat.  The cold temperatures wouldn't let us wait another day.  When it is 30 degrees outside you keep your body warm and comfortable while sleeping and walking around inside your home.  That warm heat felt so good that I was late in getting out of bed to start my day.  It is okay...nothing special was on our agenda...except maybe going shopping.  I haven't been to an "outlet mall" in quite a while and that was my suggestion.  My DH was somewhat glad that I slept a little longer.  He thought I had changed my mind and decided to do something else instead.  So, for me, I'm in my craft room working on Christmas cards.
Here is the one for your view today.  I've taken pictures of the front and side views so you can see how it came together.   I'm not taking credit for the design...I saw this on Pinterest and "cased" most of it:





Supplies for "Merry & Bright"
  • Neenah white cardstock for the base, staircase, tree and window.
  • red designer paper from Recollection Christmas Noel paper pad
  • picture behind the window is a piece from an old Christmas card
  • green Recollection and green Bazzil cardstock for the holly and sprigs on the staircase
  • sentiment is from eksuccess Holiday Glitter Words & Silhouettes Classic sticker pack
  • wreaths are from Recollections Christmas dimensional stickers
  • Tutorial found here.
I enjoyed making this card  and hope that you enjoyed viewing it.  
What ideas have you picked up from Pinterest, Google+ or other individual blog sites?  Do you care to share so that we can see what you are doing?

Thanks for stopping in.  Leave a comment and come back again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: