Thursday, November 17, 2016

"Another Penny Black Border Die"

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Hello to all of my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
It's beautiful outside.  The weather is still cool but tolerable.  Maybe the "s" word on the weekend...maybe according to the weather report.  I'm not really ready for it at the moment.  What about all of my friends that stay on the east coast?  Are you ready to see the white stuff falling from the sky?
Let's change the subject.   Are you ready for next Thursday?   Are you cooking or are you eating out?  Will grandma see you or are you preparing for her?  I'm a grandma so someone will be preparing for me and grandpa...at least they said they would.  I always like to have something in my fridge for those "just in case" moments or when grandpa wants his own snack for later.
Before we get to next week....
Here is what I worked on for today.  I couldn't decide, before posting, what sentiment I wanted to put on one card.  It eventually will have something to do with "home for the holiday"  or "Christmas wishes from our house to your house".
The "O come all ye faithful"  looks good to my personal critiquer (DH) but I'm not really please with it for the moment.  It looks as if something is missing.  If I'm still feeling this way before I put this with the other cards, I may change the color.

Sentiment will come later before sending it to my client.

I may add something to this one or change the color of the paper .  It just looks as if something is missing.

Thanks for viewing.  You have given these cards and myself some really nice comments last week as well as this week.  Thank you so very much for your support and kindness.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: