Friday, November 18, 2016

"Celebrating My Birthday Today Along With Mickey Mouse"

Friday, November 18, 2016

Hello family, friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Guess what day it is.
Yes, it is Friday but that is not the answer.
Try guessing again.  Do you want a hint?
You and I only have one of these each year and each year the numbers keep increasing.
Do you give up?
Okay, here it is....IT'S  MY  BIRTHDAY!   I'm celebrating along with Mickey Mouse.  On the TV, it was said that Mickey is 88 years old and still dancing.   Well, I'm not that old but I can still dance also.
I started doing the "happy dance" after I finished my client's order of Christmas cards.  I had said earlier this week that Thursday would be the official stopping day for that set of cards.  Did I work last evening to make sure they were finish?  Of course I did.
Here are the finished products.  I'm posting pictures only....



so I can go do something special for my "SPECIAL DAY":

Thanks for viewing.  Have a nice weekend.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: