Wednesday, November 30, 2016

"Last Day For Christmas In November"

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Hello friends, followers, family, visitors and viewers.   I think I have covered everyone!!!  If I didn't, just find you a spot in one of the groups and have a good laugh.  'Tis the season to be JOLLY... Fa la la la la, la la la la. I am and I want you to be also.

I packed up all my Christmas dies, stamps, stickers and paper pads this morning and put them toward the back of everything else.  I love making Christmas and Valentine's day cards.  It seems that the traditional red, white and green are so pretty for Christmas as well as the red, white and pink for Valentine's day.
Just before the packing...I made three cards (two with Christmas items and one without).  If I had not been interrupted on yesterday...there would have been NO Christmas card today.  I basically forgot the "garbage men" who pick up the trash in our neighborhood.  So the final two cards will be for them.
Take a look at my latest creations:
entry for wordartwednesday
Neenah white cardstock;  Bazzill red cardstock:  Kanban white cardstock
dies used: Sizzix Tim Holtz "holiday greens"; Darice "snowflake die"
embossing folder: Darice "snowflake"
stickers from Jolee's boutique "pinecones" and Sticko "holiday glitter words & silhouettes classic"
NUVO glossy red crystal drops;   red netting
Recollections poinsettia flower


Recollections kraft and black cardstock; DCWV pearlescent cardstock
Recollections "holiday washi tape" and Little B "holiday washi tape

Neenah white cardstock; Recollections kraft and black cardstock; Recollections "Christmas Noel" paper
die: Spellbinders "cherry blossoms" and ODBD stitched circle die
Rangers  pink "liquid pearls"

Your visit is always appreciated.  Your comments keep me motivated to craft
.
Thanks for coming and you are always welcome to come again!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: