Thursday, November 3, 2016

"Nativity Ornament Die For Holiday Cards"

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers. It's a great day in my neighborhood, what about yours?
I'm not doing a lot of shouting because the change in temperature and time is on its way.  For all of those individuals who thought they lost a hour in the spring when the time changed will get it back this weekend when the time change again.
It has really been a busy morning in my craft room.  I've wanted to be busy but today was a morning that family members wanted to call and talk.  In between talking, I've worked on two cards.  I wanted to stop at just one but I'm on a mission to get a number of cards ready before Thanksgiving.
Here they are:
Neenah white cardstock for 5.5 x 5.5 card base
black Recollection for layering and die cut
Designer Paper from DCWV The Old World Stack and music sheet from Bazzill Basics Paper Antique Aged Papers
die: Cottage Cutz Ornament, Nativity for the image
die: ART-C stamp and cut letters

entry for WordArtWednesday

Kaisercraft Kraft Cardstock for 4.5 x 5.5 card base
black Recollection cardstock for layering
bronze Paper and More cardstock for focal layer
American Craft gold foil Christmas cardstock
die: Sizzix thinlits Garden greens
die: Cottage Cutz Ornament, Nativity
stamp: Art-C Christmas sentiment
Ranger gold embossing powder for sentiment

Thanks so much for visiting with me today.  I hope you enjoyed your view.  Come again...you are always welcome here.














Sending you a hug and LOVE, 
Lois

No comments: