Thursday, November 10, 2016

"Passing YOU Some Of My JOY"

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Hello friends, followers, visitors, and viewers.
How are you doing today?  Really, how are you?
Are you feeling as if you are in a bad dream and cannot wake up?
Is the pressure of losing a family member so overwhelming that you can't seem to shake the emotions that comes with it?
Do you feel so unhappy as if the pressure of the world activities are on your shoulders?
It all depends on where you put your faith.  My faith is in the one who made the world.  HE is still in control.  If I believe in HIM, then, I'm okay.  You see, this day, at this moment, at this present time, I still have JOY.  I want to pass on some of my JOY to you.
Open your heart and receive it.  Jesus is the reason for my joy now and during all the times of the year!  Not just during Thanksgiving and Christmas, but ALL times.  Those times that I feel sad.  Those times when I lose a family member.  Those times when world activities are overwhelming.  HE is here for me ALL the times.
Look at these two cards I made and see if they make you feel better.  Or, see if they bring you JOY!

entry for WordArtWednesday

Supplies:
  • Neenah white cardstock;  American Crafts Christmas Foil cardstock;  Recollection green cardstock
  • dies used; Cottage Cutz (Candles & Pines);  Spellbinders (Lattice Ornaments)
  • stamp used: Hero Arts poly clear Christmas sentiments
  • ink: Hampton Arts gold pigment ink


Supplies:
  • Neenah white cardstock (base and die cuts); Recollection green cardstock; Bazzill red cardstock
  • dies used: Our Daily Bread Designs (Layered Lacey Ovals); Cottage Cutz (Candles & Pines); Sizzix thinlits (Holiday Words: script)
James 1:2-3
Trials and Temptations
2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois 


No comments: