Monday, November 28, 2016

"Stamping And Coloring On Fabric"

Monday, November 28, 2016

Hello Friends, Followers, Family, Visitors and Viewers.
Happy Monday to you!
Yes, I'm back and I've really enjoyed the break.
My Thanksgiving along with my extended birthday celebration was wonderful.  We spent the time with my daughter, her husband and our granddaughter along with my son-in-law's parents.  
Now, it is back to crafting until Christmas.
I did the early bird "black Friday" shopping last Monday for my craft room.  I've peeped at some of the cyber Monday deals but just don't see anything I want today.  What about you?
While flipping through a craft magazine (CardMaker...winter 2013 edition), I found a project that I wanted to try.  Colleen Schaan stamped and colored on a piece of canvas fabric.  My interest perked...I had canvas material (I had it for quite a long time)...I had stamps (not like the one she used)...I had paper and cardstock... so, why not give the project a try.  
This is my first time so don't be so hard and criticize what you are looking at.  I used "sharpie markers" instead of any of the distress markers, distress crayons, or copic makers that I have (I will experiment with those later):
entry for WordArtWednesday
Challenge Weeks #258-259 - Anything Goes

Supplies

  • Kaisercraft Cardstock; Recollections red and black cardstock; Neenah white cardstock;  My Mind's Eye "Comfort and Joy" paper pad; Recollections "canvas" fabric sheet; 
  • Studio g  stamp ( bird); Prima Marketing "Love.faith.scrap cling stamps (sentiment in upper right corner...Amazed)
  • Hampton Arts black pigment ink
  • NUVO "autumn red" crystal drops
Getting back into the swing of crafting after being off a couple of days is really refreshing.  
I enjoyed doing this project and I'm looking forward to creating something else during the remainder of this week.

Thanks for looking.   Come again.   Don't forget....I always enjoy  hearing from you!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: