Tuesday, November 29, 2016

"You Make Me So Happy"

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Hello to all this Tuesday.   How are you?
We have one more day in the month of November and one month left in the 2016 year.  Have you started your plans for 2017?   I am a "take one day at a time" type of person.  I really need to get through December before thinking about the new year.

At the last minute, I received some cute die cuts from a site that I frequent often.  They were included in a package I received as a prize for entering a card  in a challenge.  I had put the package aside and basically forgot about it until I started cleaning and organizing some items in my craft room.  My cards and the cards I did for a client (Christmas cards) were finish.  I just had to play around with one of the die cuts on yesterday because when I pack up Christmas dies, stamps and anything related to Christmas...I will not open that case until July of next year.

Another project I'm working on is making cards for those special occasions like ...Thinking Of You...Wishing You A Speedy Recovery...You Make Me Happy...Happy Birthday...etc.

Here are the two cards I'm sharing today:
I've used Neenah white and Bazzill green cardstock.  The focal layer is piece of cardstock from the DCWV "the Mariposa Matstack". A Penny Black "border edgers" die was used at the top of the focal layer.  The green flower and stems were die cut using Tonic "sweet melia beautiful blooms" die.  The sentiment was stamped and die cut from Hero Arts "Happy stamp and cut".


Neenah white cardstock; Bazzill green; Recollections paper from "Christmas Noel" pad; a die cut from Recollections "Christmas Noel"; Jolee's Boutique "Happy Holidays" sticker.  The white background was cut using a Spellbinders die.

Thanks So Much For Viewing 
Please Come Again

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: