Friday, December 9, 2016

"Embossing...Debossing"

Friday, December 9, 2016

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Welcome to weekend eve.
"Baby, it's cold outside and my allergy/sinus problem is really bothersome today.  I woke up with a headache.  I've taken my medication and I'm still not feeling 100%.  After my post, I'm going to take it easy for the remainder of the day.
This is going to be quick and sweet.
Two cards were made using one embossing folder, a stamp/die set, another die set and perfect pearls.
The Darice "paisley background" embossing folder was used on watercolor paper in two ways: the embossed side and the debossed side.
Our Daily Bread Designs "beautiful borders" was used with two of the dies from the set.
Hero Arts stamp & cuts "happy" die with stamping sentiments was used twice.  The "happy" was die cut twice and two different stamps to go along with the die were used.
Ranger perfect pearls in different colors were used to color in parts of the embossed/debossed card fronts.
Neenah white; Recollections black and paper from Hunkydory were used for the base and card layering. The focal layer is Ranger watercolor paper.
White pigment ink and white embossing powder was used for the sentiment on both cards.

This is the folder's debossed side

This is the folder's embossed side
Thanks so much for viewing.  You are always welcome when you visit and your comments keeps me going.  Please come again!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois



No comments: