Friday, December 2, 2016

"Not Straight"

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Hello Everyone,
It's the beginning of December and the last month of the year.   Let's make it a great month.   Christmas is on the 25th but you can share the joy all month long.  As I have stated before, 'Tis the season to be jolly', by starting with someone else other than yourself.
I have two cards I made.  I specifically did not want anything that I put on these cards to be "straight".   I looked back over some cards I had made and some of the images were uneven (I guess that was due to my glucose being a little high on those days).
Today, I wanted everything to be off centered on purpose:
Kindness Is Contagious


It's not what happens
It's how you handle it
You may or may not like what you're seeing but I always try to do something different.
However, thanks for visiting.  Come again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: