Thursday, January 12, 2017

"After Christmas Do You Still Have Wishes?"

Thursday, January 12, 2017
Hello to all my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  I'm glad you could stop by today to see what is happening here on LilArtsyWoman.  
Christmas is over.  It is about three weeks old by now,.  Do you still have wishes that you want to come true?   Yes, you do!
My granddaughter is still wishing for a phone that she asked for.  When grandma,mom, dad and neither Santa didn't deliver.... she is still wishing. (She is not old enough to have an iPhone 5, 6 or7 at eight years old).
Some people had birthdays immediately following Christmas and their wish was to get what they didn't get on Christmas for their birthday.  
Today, I'm wishing that all your wishes come true.  Whether it is for a gift, or for something else: 
entry for WordArtWednesday
Anything Goes - Challenge Weeks #264-265


Supplies used from the cardbase to top focal layer:
I started with Recollections burgundy cardstock for my base
I added Designer paper from Create and Craft (burgundy and blue floral), followed by a layer of Recollections black cardstock.  The focal area is Neenah white cardstock.  On top of this piece I used a Tim Holtz stencil (splatters) and two Ranger distress inks (stormy sky and seedless preserves).
On a scrap piece of Ranger watercolor paper, I used the seedless preserves  to obtain the colors shown in the flowers which were die cut using tonic studio (beautiful blooms-sweet melia).
The sentiment comes from Fiskars (Make a Wish Quotes).  It was stamped using black Hampton Arts ink. 

Thanks for visiting with me today.  Thanks for the comments you have left on this site.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: