Thursday, January 19, 2017

Keeping Up With #LOVE"

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Hello, hello, hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  It is almost here!  What?  The weekend! Yay!  You thought I was going to mention something else didn't you?  I know you did but enough of "that" is going on elsewhere.  Today is a great day and it is going well and I don't want any spoilers to mess it up.

I looked back on the cards I had made for the week and they all looked like Valentine's Day cards or cards that can be used for that occasion.  So, why not continue the tradition today and make another one.  Since I have all the hearts and files with Valentine's Day materials on my desk it became an easy task.
Supplies I used to create the card:

  • Neenah white cardstock; red dotted Bazzill cardstock;
  • dies: Spellbinders Vines of Passion (heart); Spellbinders Mariza' Bouquet (green leaves); Spellbinders Swirl Bliss (opening in the middle of card); small hearts that came from using a Cricut cartridge ( Artbooking).
  • stamp: Heidi Swapp stamp set - The Big Day "Save the Dates" (#LOVE)
  • Embellishments: Petaloo textured red blossoms 
Enjoy the view:
full card
entry for WordArtWednesday.blogspot.com


Thanks for joining me today.  Love to have you come over and better yet, I love your comment(s).

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois






No comments: