Thursday, January 5, 2017

"One Sketch equals Two Cards"

Thursday, January 5, 2017
Hello friends, visitors, followers and viewers.
It is cold with the expectation of snow coming into my area tonight and again on Saturday.  If the report is correct, then, I'll be inside for a few days.
It will just give me a few more hours (if the electricity doesn't go out) to craft with  soup cooking in the crock pot.
When I visited MojoMonday.blogspot.com on yesterday, I really liked the sketch that Juliee presented for the beginning of January.  I made one card and then liked it so much that I ended up making two.  Since all I've been hearing since Monday from the weather report...SNOW...SNOW...two days of it, I made  the sentiment to reflect our anticipation.
entry for Mojomonday.blogspot.com
Supplies used on this card:
Neenah white cardstock for the base; Recollections blue and black for layering; Create and Craft cardstock for the focal areas.
Image:  printed from Google
die: ODBD stitched circle  die; Spellbinders "swirl bliss" die

entry for WordArtWednesday.blogspot.com
Supplies for this card:
Neenah white cardstock; Recollections silver foil and black cardstock
DP from Recollections "mixed media" paper pad
Sentiment from Simple Stories "I Am" collection
Stickers were used for camera and passport.  They were placed on top of a K & Company frame.
This card will go to someone who loves to travel and take pictures throughout the year (sister).

Thanks for visiting with me today.  Come again and don't forget to leave a comment to let me know you made a visit.

With lots of LOVE,
Lois

No comments: