Thursday, February 9, 2017

"I Just Want To See You Smile"

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Good Thursday morning to all my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Thank you so much for your comments on the cards I have been making.  Thank you for just stopping to say, "I hope you're doing okay".  Thank you for sharing something you've seen on my blog with others who may not be a follower or a viewer. Thank you, Thank you!

"Baby, it's cold outside".  The wind is blowing...no snow as of yet. I'm not waiting for it either.  Once is enough for me and we've had an enormous amount to satisfy my love for it back in January.  We also had a few flakes and sleet this past Sunday morning.  Warm thoughts and warm temperatures ...just what a cold nature girl requires at the moment.

Today, I just want to have some fun and to put a smile on your face. 
I attempted to put some elements on some paper and dress them up on a card base. I was trying out a stamp from Jane Davenport on a piece of cardstock and decided to add other things around it.  Take a look and enjoy...SMILE if you want to:

Items used to make the card
Jane Davenport Acrylic stamps
Inkadinkado "beauty stems"
Darice "bee buzzing" embossing folder
Tim Holtz stampers anonymous "bubble" stencil
I also used some distress inks: scattered straw, abandoned coral and twisted citron and black ink for the stenciling
Bling stickers were added to the end of each dragonfly
Liquid Pearls was added to the lips


I love to see you smile when you're having a good day.  I'm assuming your day is as good as it can get.  It can't get any better than what it is at the moment.  Enjoy it!!!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: