Thursday, February 23, 2017

"Illustrated FAITH...Psalm 46:10"

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
To my sister who is reading this post, Happy, Happy, Birthday to you!  Enjoy your day sweetheart!

To all of those who have attended your Bible Study classes for this week, I hope you have learned much and will share with those who could not make it.
For me, I enjoy learning biblical history and the meaning behind some of the scripture I read in the Bible.
You have read or I want you to read Psalm 46:10.
There are so many of us today who are in fear of what is going on in the world.  We are questioning whether God knows what is happening.  Yes, God does know.  No evil will continue to be done without HIS intervention.  Even if it appears that everything is in chaos...have faith and let God be God.   Let all believers triumph in this, that the Lord of hosts, the God of Jacob, has been, is, and will be with us; and will be our Refuge. Mark this, take the comfort, and say, If God be for us, who can be against us? With this, through life and in death, let us answer every fear.
entry of WordArtWednesday
Challenge Weeks #270-271 - Anything Goes
How this specific card was made:
I was playing around with some Ranger distress inks for another project.   After I had applied some onto a piece of watercolor paper, I didn't really like what I had done.  I started tearing it and immediately stopped.  I stopped because I remembered a process that I had seen on a Youtube channel (I cannot remember who did it).  The person took a stencil and used black ink over a piece of cardstock to transfer the image.  At this point, I had nothing to lose but a piece of colored paper.  So, I pulled out the first stencil from my "stencil" folder which happened to be the trees.  I had some black ink left on a dauber and I started rubbing the leftover onto  the stencil which I had placed over the distressing.  
WOW! was all I could say after I removed the stencil. This almost throw away had become a "keeper".   I  used  the American Craft "Bible Journaling stamps that were still on my table and decided upon the "be still"one.  I knew from reading scripture it was biblical and could be found in the book of Psalm.  I had some scriptural  3D stickers ( from Paper House) so I used the "cross and the faith" from that set.



I'm thankful to be able to express my LOVE to God, HIS Son and HIS Spirit...
Thanks for viewing...Have a great day.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: