Friday, February 10, 2017

"Illustrating Faith...Galatians 5:22"

Friday, February 10, 2017

Hello everyone on this weekend eve.   We made it...yes, we did.  You thought you wouldn't with some of the things that you had to endure during the week...but, look at you now.  You are all smiles with a little happy dance in your step.

How many of you have the "bug" (flu) that is going around?  My DH started with something ( he called it a weird headache) on Tuesday.  Then, the coughing and the sneezing and the staying in bed...  I've kept my house sprayed with Lysol and have avoided up close and personal encounter with him to avoid feeling the way he is feeling.  I don't think it helped.  I'm working on not trying to get whatever it is that is going around.  At this moment, I'm having a "weird headache" and praying that it is just that, a headache in which a Tylenol will alleviate the feeling so I can have a great weekend.

Anyway, I was able to complete this card in all its simplicity. It will be added to my bible journal.
 

 

 

  •  A card base of bronze cardstock using a die cut ( Spellbinders arched elegance) on the top edge. 
  •  A piece of heavy plastic added to adhere the second die cut of arched elegance on the bottom. 
  •  A piece of designer paper from "Botanique" paper pad with a layer of blue Recollections cardstock
  • A "K & Company" bible quote sticker .  
Stay warm and healthy.  
Thanks for viewing.    

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois
 


No comments: