Monday, February 13, 2017

"TAG-ALONG With Me"...day #1

Monday, February 13, 2017

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  "Back to the grind" someone said of this Monday morning.  If we don't do some type of "work", then, what will we be doing on a Monday morning?  Sleeping late?  Exercising?  Reading?  Watching TV?

Here is something you can do today and if everything goes well, you can do it all week long.  Okay!
Come "tag- along" with me.  I'll lead and you can follow and then tweet, pin, or reshare.
I made a tag and then added it to some cardstock to make it a card.  I love how it turned out, but I don't think I'm going for the "full throttle" during the rest of this week.  If I can get the tag done then I'll stop at just that:
On this tag, I've used  distress inking/blending, embossing and die cutting before adding it to layers of cardstock and design paper.






Here is a picture of all the supplies I used to make the tag/card.

It's a beautiful, windy day outside which means... I'll be crafting inside as soon as I finish with some other tasks.
Thanks for your visit and I hope you enjoyed the view from where you are.
Come back tomorrow to see the next tag that I'll be doing.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: