Wednesday, February 15, 2017

"TAG-ALONG With Me...day #3"

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Hello visitors, friends, viewers and followers.
Happy Wednesday (hump day) to you. Your weekend is only two days away...we can make it...I know we can.
 It is a rainy, damp, dreary day in my area.  It's nice and warm inside ...where I'll spend most of my day.  What shall I do?...I'm going to get my fingers "nasty" with inking and stamping.
My goal for this week (something I don't normally do) is to make tags.  I thought I would just do the tags separately but it looks like I love placing them on a card base.
I'm sharing a whimsical one today.
It started out with me looking through some "saved" die cuts that I had in an envelope. I pulled some items together that I thought would make this whimsical card.  The heaviest work was done with the tag.  I used some distress inks (scattered straw...evergreen bough...wild honey...and rusty hinge) before embossing it.  The items used on the tag were already die cut so I didn't need to do that.  After placing the items on the tag, I used some black and yellow Recollections cardstock to make the card base.
So for today's tag...I'm saying to you,  HELLO  SWEET  FRIEND, in such a whimsical way:
entry for Word Art Wednesday
Challenge Weeks #270-271 - Anything Goes

close-up of the two friends


items used:
Spellbinders D-Lites "Fantastic Flourish One" die
Sizzix "Bird Talk" die
Sizzix Thinlits "Garden Greens" die
Sizzix "Caged Bird" die
Sizzix "Big Shot Machine"



items used:
Ranger craft tag
Spellbinders M-Bossabilities brick wall
Sizzix Texture Fades Embossing Folder "sheet music"


I hope you are enjoying the view of the tags I have been making.  Stay tuned for the next one.

Thanks for the lovely comments you have been making.  I'm impressed with your love.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: