Thursday, February 16, 2017

"TAG-ALONG With Me...day #4"

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Have you had your "almonds" today?  According to a show that I was watching on TV earlier this morning, it was announced that today was National Almond Day.  My favorite snack that I can have all to myself...DH and children don't care to eat them.  I would rather buy a bag of almonds than a bag of peanuts...almonds offer a delicious flavor along with many health benefits. Almonds are one of the most heart-healthy foods on the market, packed with vitamin E, magnesium and fiber...and I need all of this (lol).

Okay, let's get to the tag for today.  I'm going to admit something that you can't share with anyone else.  Are you ready?   I have had a great time working on tags all this week.  I've even finished the one that I will share with you for tomorrow.   I think I'll do more  and keep them in a file for future use (only when I have the time).

Here is my day #4 tag:
                            

Supplies used;
Neenah white cardstock
Recollections black cardstock
Bazzill red cardstock
Carta Bella "Christmas Plaid" cardstock
water color inks



Ranger craft tags
Sizzix Big Shot machine

Spellbinders in'spire umbrella trio die
Create and Craft ribbon


Dylusions mini Couture Collection stamp
Gloss Ebony Black NUVO crystal drops
Sentiment that I saw on Pintrest, typed out on my computer and printed out.

Thanks for hanging out with me for the last three days.   I have only one more day this week to show you a tag I made.  Come back because I don't want you to miss it.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: