Tuesday, February 21, 2017

"Using My Stash"

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Hello friends, followers, viewers and visitors.  
Happy Tuesday and welcome back to work for some of you.  Great weather outside but I'm a little hesitant to start playing in the flower beds .  One of the weather reporters stated that it looks and feels like spring with the trees budding but he thinks winter temperatures are coming back. I must say that I agree.  We haven't experience the changing temperatures of March, yet.

I'm crafting with my stash today.  No new cardstock...no new dies...no new embellishments and no new stamping.  Everything I'm using has been  in my supplies for a long time.

Take a look at the cards I made:
entry for WordArtWednesday
Challenge Weeks #270-271 - Anything Goes
It was good that I still had some of the paper left from a paper pad I had used in the past.  This helped me to recognize where the paper came from (Craft Smith "burgundy rose).  I simply used two pieces from my stash to cut four squares and layered them together, alternating the paper. 
The flower came from a pack that I bought for Mother's Day cards in 2016 from Michaels.  I still had some left.  I've mention several times that I keep extra die cuts of items in a file.  The leaves comes from a Spellbinder die  (Spellbinders FOLIAGE Shapeabilities Series Cutting Dies).  Last week when I was making tags, I had made the one you see on this card.


entry for MojoMonday
Mojo Monday 485
Since I had some of this paper ( Craft Smith " burgundy rose") from my stash still left, I made another card after viewing MojoMonday.blogspot.com.  I mixed it with a piece from DCWV "The Chateau Lavender stack.  I've had some stickers (3D Paper House ) my granddaughter gave me for 2015 Christmas that I had never used.  I decided to place them on the card sketch. I cannot remember where the polka dot piece of cardstock came from but I had enough to cut a strip for this card.  


Once again, thank you so much for your time and for viewing this blog today.  Come back to see what I'll post tomorrow.  As of this printing...I don't even have a clue.  Something will happen for our inspiration.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: