Monday, March 20, 2017

"Celebrating The First Day Of Spring"

Monday, March 20, 2017

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Happy Spring!   It is here but the temperature is like winter.  I have patience...we will get there...and then my allergy problem will bloom all over again.

Two cards today using one sketch that came from MojoMonday Monday #489.
I strictly used cardstock and embossing folders with prima flowers to bring it all together:
Embossing folder = Spellbinders EL-006 M-Bossabilities Reversible Embossing Folder, Mystic
Paper from Craft Smith "metallic foil" and Create and Craft
Sentiment stamp = Stampendous "Spring Sentiments"
sketch = Mojo Monday #489 http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com

Embossing folder = Spellbinders SEL-006 Horsehair Embossing Folders
Paper from my stash of leftovers
same sentiment as above from same company
same sketch as above.

I'm going to do some inside "spring" cleaning to my craft space today.  The trash truck will roll by early in the morning and I have a lot of "junk" to throw away.  

Enjoy your day!
Thanks for stopping by today.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: