Wednesday, March 1, 2017

"Flower Garden #3"

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
It is going to be a great "hump" day if we can get over the threat of a severe storm that has been predicted for our area.  I can deal with the thunder and lightning but when the talk of a tornado is issued, I get a little shaky.  How many of you will be having weather related issues today, good or bad?
No matter what is going on weather related or what day of the week it is .... "Every day is a new beginning".  Embrace and enjoy it!

I've been walking through my box of flowers since Monday.   Today, I am doing the same...walking with my fingers through this box of flowers trying to come up with something to post for your view.
Yesterday, I included a die cut from a Cricut cartridge which meant, I pulled out the forgotten Cricut Explore machine.  While it was out, I cut some extra dies from another cartridge..."Artbooking". I've used those die cuts today on my card.    I also used a large stencil..."dylusions chequered dots" with distressed inks to make a pattern for my focal layer.  I added a piece of design paper from "Scrapbook & Collage Papers on the side and used a Tim Holtz stencil with distress inks on top of it for another design.  This was layered to Recollections black cardstock then this layer was adhered to a piece of Create and Craft cardstock before the Neenah white card base.

Take a look at this card and tell me what you think:
 

Views of my card.   I will enter it in WordArtWednesday.blogspot.com; Scrapbook.com and Card USA

Here are some of the items I used to make this card:
Cricut "Artbooking Cartridge
Dylusions chequered dots stencil
Cricut Explore Machine and Sizzix Big Shot (not pictured)
Spellbinders foliage dies
Recollections flowers
eksuccess dancing butterfly everyday stickers
Thunder Bay Press " Color Yourself Happy Postcards (sentiment)

No comments: