Monday, March 27, 2017

"HEARTFELT"

Monday, March 27, 2017 / 3-27-17

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Happy Monday to you.  If you are "Joe, Jo, Joette, Joey, Joseph, Josephine, Johanna, Joann, Jodie or any variant of the name Joe then this is a great National day on the calendar for you.
Question:
What comes to mind if you hear or read the word "heartfelt"?
Do you think about sympathy?  Do you think about thoughtfulness?  Do you think about being in love?  Do you think about being sincere?  Do you think about creating?

Today, I'm sharing a card that I made using images from the Heartfelt Creation "Botanic Orchid Collection".  (The inspiration came from our outing on Saturday).  While we were out and about on Saturday, I looked at a collection of orchids  (I love these flowers and wanted to add more to the ones I already have).   I'm very interested in the blue orchid but  I don't want to spend $$ on getting one at the price I saw on Saturday.
Most of my family members will not attempt to try orchids because they can't get them to bloom again after bringing them home...so far, I haven't had this problem.  I have about five orchids and just like clockwork, they bloom once a year and the flowers stay on the plant for about two months.

I also used a corner die from Our Daily Bread Design to give this card some extra "lift":
This card will be entered @ www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

side view of card

 

"You Are So Thoughtful"!  It is heartfelt and I'm being sincere!
I do love having you to view my creations as well as leaving a comment.
Please come again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: