Wednesday, March 15, 2017

"Just A Lil' Bit Country"

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Hello visitors, viewers, friends and followers.
We didn't get the snow like my family in the northern part of the country did. We did get some sleet, rain and cold wind.  "Baby it is coooooold outside".  Here comes the heavy duty coat, scarf and boots to deal with this winter weather. 
Yesterday, my northern friends were posting how they were enjoying the snow and crafting all day.  I'm glad "you dropped everything except your crafting supplies and just had an enjoyable day".

Due to the very cold temperatures today, my inspiration for making my card came from a gift I received for Christmas.

Here, take a look:
"Whatever you do, do it well"



 I'm going to enter this card at http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com


Had to wear these because of the cold weather and this is where my inspiration came from.    I'm just a little bit county.  What about you?  (This was a Christmas gift from my oldest daughter).

Items to help make this card:
dylusions "Couture Collections"
jolee's Boutique cowboy hats
Paper House 3D Country
Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text "Cowgirl"

Brave the cold and go a little country today.  If you don't have the boots, just make sure your feet are well covered in something heavy duty for the wind and or snow.

Thanks for visiting.  Come again!

Sending you a hug and LOVE, 
Lois

No comments: