Tuesday, March 28, 2017

"Let's Go Masculine"

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Hope you're having a great day so far.    For the pollen lovers, you can have all you want and some more.  I wish you could keep it to yourself and not to share it with me and all the other allergy sufferers.

Today is AMERICAN DIABETES ASSOCIATION ALERT DAY
National American Diabetes Association Alert Day is observed annually on the fourth Tuesday in March.  This day is a one-day “wake-up call” to inform the American public about the seriousness of diabetes and encourages all to take the diabetes risk test and learn about your family’s history of diabetes.
Along with allergy problems, I'm  also  a diabetic.  I'm not proud of either one.   I work on keeping both at a level where I can continue to enjoy life.

We all can agree that masculine cards are not that easy to make.  Not many men like flowers or butterflies.  So, what can we put on those cards other than cars, tools and other men?
I saw this pattern on Pinterest and decided to CASE it and use my arsenal of paper to make one similar to it.
I picked paper from the brown-ish family and put a little red in it to give it some "pop".  The paper is from a Recollections paper pad.  The design is simple, just squares and rectangles of paper with a layer of black cardstock.  Arrange the paper in different directions, add a piece of hemp cord or string and a tag and sentiment....voila', you're finish



My brother celebrates his birthday Thursday and my son-in-law's birthday is the first one for April. among all the men in our family....hubby, and nephews are in April also.   It is so amazing that not any of the girls or women in my family have birthdays in April...it is all about the men.  So, I'll come up with other designs or keep making this one for all the other men.

Thanks again for visiting...I always enjoy your company and your comments.  Leave a little dust so I'll know you were here!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: