Friday, April 7, 2017

"A Twofer"

Friday, April 7, 2017

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  Happy, happy Friday to you.  Are you ready for the weekend...if not you, I am!
I started with an idea to make a card for Easter.  Eventually I ended up making the card and another one with the same format.
I'm  only going to share the cards without extra writing today.  I'm busy, busy, busy and don't have time to write something special to you:


He Did It For Me
an Easter card that will be going postal to someone in my family

I did the same format for this card and will use it  later when needed.  The sentiment will be added during that time.


Sorry for being so short and sweet, but I have so much to do and didn't have time to post a special topic.

Thanks for your time and enjoy your weekend!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: