Monday, April 17, 2017

"ALTENEW Peony Scrolls Stamp Set"

Monday, April 17, 2017

Hello To Everyone!
It was a fantastic weekend for me.  How did you manage to enjoy yourself?

I did a little stamping and coloring for my share today.  I'm using Altenew Peony Scrolls Stamp Set as the main focus on my card.

  • I started with a piece of  Bristol smooth white cardstock.  On this piece I stamped four of the flowers from this set using VersaMark ink.  
  • Gold embossing powder was used and heat embossed.
  • Using Akashiya Sai Watrcolor Brush Pen, I colored the flowers with pink inks and water.
  • This stamp set comes with coordinating dies so I used the dies to cut out the flowers.
  • I combined paper and cardstock from Paper House "Field Study paper pad", Recollections "Boho paper pad and Recollections black,brown and craft cardstock for layering.
  • The sentiment from StampinUp (Avant-Garden) was stamped on craft cardstock and layered on top of brown cardstock
  • Organdy Ribbon was used around the card with the flowers placed around the ribbon
  • A few sequins were added  to the card


Thanks so much for your time spent here today.
Come again, you're always welcome!!!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: