Monday, April 24, 2017

"Hope, Dream, Believe"

Monday, April 24, 2017

Hello friends, visitors, followers and viewers.  Welcome back from a nice weekend.
I saw and felt rain on Saturday and Sunday.  The temperature dropped and I began to feel coolness to coldness. We were out and about on both days (the reason I felt the cold rain). 
My little "Sunshine" could not visit because she has the flu.  Her mom kept her out of school Friday because she had a fever and they had to take her to the doctor's office on Saturday because it still would not go away...conclusion...FLU for my little "Sunshine".  We instant messaged each  other when she could lift her little head off her pillow and check in.  I talked with her last evening and she told me she was feeling a little better.  She has meds so by tomorrow she should be back bumping and jumping around doing her gymnastic exercises for her class and getting better for her visit to see me and her grandfather.

Since she was not with me to play in the craft room, I waited until this cold, rainy morning to cut and glue paper to make a card.
It is mainly made with a Penny Black sticker sheet of images, cardstock with print and stamps from ART C stamps and stencils.

entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
 I used three of the stickers from the sheet and placed them on a piece of Recollections tan cardstock backed with Recollections black cardstock for the card base.
In the spaces to the side and below each image, I measured and cut out a piece of printed cardstock and adhered it to the card front...changing the direction to go with each image. 
Last, I used stamps from ART C to stamp out the words on top of the printed cardstock using black archival ink (hope, dream, believe).
Very simple and easy to do.


Penny Black's sticker sheet and
ART C stamps & adhesive stencils



Thanks so much for visiting with me today.  I hope you enjoyed your view and will come back again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: