Tuesday, April 11, 2017

"Mojo Monday 492...Flipped"

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Hello Everyone!
I hope you had a great time yesterday either meeting with your siblings, calling them, or making sure you were thinking about them by posting pictures on social media. 
Hope your week leading into Easter is going well.  I'm in preparation for a program on Friday.  The topic will be "What Christ Said When He Was Crucified".

The weather outside is proving that it is spring.  Very nice temperatures to get outside and play in the dirt and soak in the sunshine.  Brighter days are here and we can enjoy them...allergies or not!
While the weather is warmer and brighter outside, we often think of people whose world appears to be collapsing around them... physical problems, mental problems, financial problems, loss of love ones, spousal abuse, etc.  We're happy but they are sad.  In my thoughts and prayers, I'm wishing everyone "brighter days to come". 

Here is a card I'm sharing today.  I used the sketch from Mojo Monday #492  http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com.  As you compare the sketch to my card, it is the same.  I flipped it!  Yes, I did.  After using paper from DCWV (Cutting Machine cardstock with glitter), the sketch looked better to me flipped around.

Enabler's List:
  • Die Cut With a View (Cutting Machine cardstock with glitter) and (The Old World Stack)
  • Recollections grey cardstock
  • Neenah white cardstock
  • Ranger water color paper using blue watercolor ( Koi Sakura)   and a stamped image of a tree (Inkadinkado) in black Archival ink (Ranger)
  • Sizzix (Detailed Butterflies) die
  • Sentiment from Stampin'Up (Beautiful You) stamp set
Entry for Mojo #492  and
Entry for WordArtWednesday Challenge #276 -277 -Anything Goes





I'm going to enter this card at
http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com  and
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

If you get a chance go over to each of these blogs and enter your creations.  It is fun and challenging.

Thanks for viewing and thanks for leaving a comment.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
 

No comments: