Thursday, April 20, 2017

"Prima Doll...Camille"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Happy, happy Thursday, April 20. 2017.  What a beautiful day in my neighborhood!  The sun is brightly shining and the temperature outside feels good on my skin.  Yes, the pollen is still blowing but I'm dealing with it. 
I planted some flowers yesterday and will try to get back outside to do the same today.  Playing in the dirt is becoming a fun event.
Before playing in the dirt, I have something to show you while I was playing in my craft room for just a little while.
My sister got me very interested in the Prima dolls by Julie Nutting.  At first, I tried one and kept her in the far corner of my stamp collection.  Then, my sister kept talking about these dolls and she was investing in collecting them.  She wanted to know if I wanted them in my collection.  I purchased a few and have been working with them off and on.
Today, I played with "Camille".  I dressed her up in some white and green mulberry paper with a piece of die cut Cuttlebug "flower bramble" sticking out from the side.  I used a sentiment from Heartfelt "Botanic Orchid Collection" .  The cardstock is from Recollections mixed media paper pad, DCWV "The Old World Stack", Neenah white cardstock and Craft paper for the card base.

 

I'm going to enter this card over at http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com for Challenge #278-279 - Anything Goes


These are the items I used to make the card.


If you have not invested in Julie Nutting's dolls, I encourage you to do so.  They will make great Mother's Day cards.
Dressing these dolls up will bring your childhood forward and remind you of your earlier days...playing with dolls.

I hope you enjoyed your time here today.  Come again.   You inspire me to continue playing in my craft room.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois






No comments: