Friday, April 21, 2017

"Sending All My Supporters A Heartfelt Thanks"

Hello To Everyone,
Today is a gorgeous Friday.  The birds are singing.  The sun is up and shining brightly.  The weather forecast is calling for severe thunderstorms, hail and rain for this afternoon. 
I'm busy, busy, preparing for a visit from my little "Sunshine".  When she talked with her grandfather on Monday, she told him she would be coming to see him this Saturday.  So,  a lot of my "good stuff" in the craft room will have to be secured (lol).  I love for her to go in and play but there are some items I just cannot let her play with (she may hurt herself).
Anyway, you know what I usually do on Friday.  Yes, I keep it very simple by using stuff I already have on hand:

Here, you have
  • Neenah white cardstock for the base
  • craft cardstock for the focal area using Avery Elle "wonky stitch elements die"
  • two die cut pieces from Tonic Studio "Sweet Melia die"
  • three flowers (I don't know what company ...loose flowers in my flower container)
  • three small hearts (probably left over from Valentine's day project and added to this card after the sentiment to tie everything together)
  • sentiment from Penny Black "heartfelt "stamp set ( the only thing new this morning)

Wishing you all a fabulous weekend. 
Thanks for your viewing time and your lovely comments.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: