Tuesday, May 16, 2017

"Blessings After Blessings Keeps Coming My Way!"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.   Happy Tuesday, May 16, 2017 to you.

It is going to be a beautiful day to get outside in my area.  I'm not sure what I will be doing outside because all that needed to be done was done yesterday.  Maybe I'll try to get those  5,000 or less steps done (lol).  Just going outside to breathe fresh air and to let the sun shine on my flesh for five minutes is very enjoyable even if I'm not digging in the dirt.

Blessings after blessings keeps coming my way.  I'm not just referring to material blessings...I'm writing about the things that most people take for granted that God provides us with everyday.  Waking up is a blessing.  To be able to see, move, walk, breathe, talk, eat solid food, twist, turn, etc.,  is a blessing.  Just think about the many people you know who cannot do some of those things. 
I'm blessed every day to be touched by God's fingertip of love and be given the opportunity to get up and to see another beautiful day.  Thank you Father God for my first blessing of the day.
My focus on God's Blessings enable me to put these card pieces together this morning.

Enabler's List:
  • paper used...Neenah white cardstock; black Recollection cardstock; red Bazzill cardstock; Bella Blvd "illustrates faith" cardstock
  • dies used...Sizzix "garden greens"; Our Daily Bread designs "double stitched rectangles; CTMH "Flower Market cartridge"; and Penny Black border edger
  • embellishments used...Recollections fabric flower and Recollections clear gem
  • ink...bright white ink Gelly Roll pen by Sakura

 
two views of the same card
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com


items used:
white gel pen
double stitched rectangles dies
CTMH Cricut Flower Market cartridge
Sizzix garden greens
Big Shot Machine
Cricut Explorer


Here is a picture of some of the material blessings I received for Mother's Day.  Just about all of my siblings are into crafting.  I have one who makes pretty throws and she made this one for me.  Yes, for me and I really like it.  You will also see the cards I received.


Front, back and displayed view of the throw my sister made for me.




cards I received

Thanks for viewing!
Blessings after blessings will keep coming your way.  Trust and believe.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: