Friday, May 19, 2017

"Creating From What's In My Stash"

Happy Friday, friends, viewers, followers and visitors. 
We have made it to the end of another work week.  Tomorrow is "stay-in-the-bed-late" day on my personal calendar.  Don't miss this special occasion.  You deserve to do this because I know you really worked hard all week just to have this moment.

I'm going to see  "Sunshine" (my grandchild)  tomorrow if everything goes okay.  You know how those "last minute" things pops up at the last minute.  Today, I have so much to do in preparation for this event.   Busy, busy day.

On Friday, and yes it is Friday (one of my most busiest days of the week), I pull items from my stash to at least challenge myself on what I can come up with.
Here are items that came out of my stash:
  • a piece of cardboard that had distress inks on it.
  • pieces of cardstock from designer pads (torn into strips.
  • a pot cut from Cherry Lynn die
  • a word cut from Sizzix "celebrations words: SCRIPT
  • a  Jolee's boutique bird
  • a paper butterfly that I had fussy cut from a piece of designer paper
  • gems
  • acetate
  • circles that had been cut using ODBD stitched circle die
  • floral spray

 
Two views of the same card.

Just as I always do, I'm entering this over at http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
and I'm also entering at http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk/ for their mixed media project.

Why don't you join me on any Friday to see what you can make with the things you have in your stash.  I like challenging myself.
"Wishes" could be for an upcoming graduate (high school) or for a birthday.  Until needed, it will be filed in my box of cards for future need.

Thank you so much for viewing and commenting.  I enjoy all that you say.  Please come again.  Have an enjoyable time with yourself and others until we meet again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: