Monday, May 8, 2017

"Hold On To Hope"

Happy Monday to all my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
We had a great weekend.  We were out and about on Saturday doing some clearance and window shopping .  My DH was the big winner with items he found for less than $3 that he will be able to use this winter.  I searched but couldn't find items that interested me.

Today, I'm sharing a card using the sketch from     Mojo Monday 496.

Entry
and


  • Using a piece of cork cardstock from DCWV, I covered it with white gesso and waited for it to dry. 
  • Using the distress crayons #1, I applied ink (yellow, green, pink and orange) over the gesso. I also used a stencil (dylusions) with some black archival ink to do the squares.


  •  brown craft cardstock was used to cut out flowers from Sizzix wildflowers die. 
  • Using black archival ink and the Misti, a sentiment (American Craft bible journaling stamp) was stamped onto the card front. 
  • The sketch from Mojo 496 was used to finish the card.
  • black archival ink was used for the sentiment
  • The sketch required two banners.  One was cut from a piece of cardstock from the Recollections mix media paper pad.  The other was cut from Little B green and gold washi tape.
  • The Big Shot machine was used to cut out the wild flowers using the Sizzix die.
I added the little book with Philippians 4:6 so this project can also be used for my bible journaling class.  If you're holding on to hope, then, don't worry about anything.  Put all your trust in God.

Thanks so much for viewing with me today.  Please come again and you are always welcome to leave a comment.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: