Monday, May 22, 2017

"Mojo Monday 498"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
My weekend is over.   It's Monday again.  A very wet, rainy day in my neighborhood.  I'm off to a very good start this morning.  I've applied distress ink to several pieces of watercolor cardstock for this week or to save in my stash.  I've only used one of the pieces that I cut into a tag for the sketch at http://mojomonday.blogspot.com (#498).
  • First:  cut a piece of watercolor paper from the Strathmore watercolor pad.  Using a Ranger craft tag as a guide, I cut the paper the same size as the tag (6.25 x 3.25).
  • Second : Use the Hampton Arts Janet Dunn "Believe" stamp set (just the flowers), versa mark ink, clear embossing powder and the heat gun to apply images to the tag.
  • Third: Use various colors of Distress Inks to color the tag.  Layer the tag onto a piece of Recollections black cardstock then take this piece and layer it to a piece of DCWV "The Old World Stack"cardstock.
  • Fourth: Using the sketch from Mojo Monday #498, cut out the circle and banners .  Here is where I incorporated the sentiment for the card.  I used another stamp from Recollections "mixed media stamp and stencil set".  I did the same process  as  I did with the tag and used ODBD stitched circle die to cut it out.   From my scraps, I cut three banners to place under the circle.  
  • Last, I layered this panel to a piece of yellow cardstock from DCWV "The Old World Stack" and finally to my Neenah white card base..
MOJO #498 http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com    
  
stamps, cardstock and sketch
 Thanks for viewing today.
Come again.  You are always welcome!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: