Friday, May 12, 2017

"Short And Very Sweet"

Happy Friday everyone.

I'm being very short and sweet today.  So much to do but wanted to share a little something with you.
I'm posting because there are so many of you that will be celebrating Mother's Day this weekend.  Even if you're never given birth to a child, somewhere along your life span, you've made a child's life a little brighter and meaningful.  That child surely appreciated what you did or what you're doing.
So to all the MOMs no matter where you are, Happy, Happy Mother's Day to you.
Reminder: Friday is very short and brief for me.  Whatever I can find that is already cut out or colored or a sticker here or there, I'll use it to make a card.


Today, I've only used some flower stickers, a die cut frame, and some pretty designer paper:

 
same card with two views
entry for http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enjoy your day today as well as this weekend.  Come again!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois



No comments: