Friday, May 26, 2017

"What's In Your Stash...Friday"?

Hello All,
Today is Friday.  We're expecting to have a long three day weekend.
The celebration for Memorial Day has started. 
Friday is my busy day.  What I try to do is to share something from items I have in my stash.
  • Out of my stash, especially the die cut folder, I found a cut from a Spellbinders die (an expandable pattern die
  • I did pull out my Distress oxide inks to play around with coloring the die cut
  • I found an extra butterfly that had also been cut from the die.  I blended some ink on top of the butterfly.
  • I had a scripture sticker that didn't have adhesive on the back (no problem here...I just added some glue)
  • Out of the bag of gems, I took out some that would fill the center of the flowers and to add some to the butterfly.
  • I started layering different color coordinated cardstock until I could adhere my focal piece to the card base.

I hope you  enjoy this short and sweet project.  Come again to see my creation and don't forget to leave a comment.

 

Two views of the same card.  On the right, I wanted you to see that I placed two butterflies together.

Items used are Distress oxide inks and Spellbinders die


Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: