Thursday, June 8, 2017

"Nothing Fancy Except The Spellbinders Die"

Happy Thursday, June 8, 2017....friends, followers, visitors and viewers.

I'm "thinking of you" today in celebration of  NATIONAL BEST FRIENDS DAY .
You are my best friends when it comes to crafting and blogging.  I may not know you personally but I have met some really nice people from all over the world as we interact together.  We've shared projects.  We've shared family issues.  We've shared a love of God and being a Christian.  You are my best friends!
I agree with a statement from the National Day Calendar, "The relationship between best friends is often fierce and can withstand distance, storms and silence."  You fit into this statement very well.

Here is the card for today.  It is nothing fancy except the Spellbinders Romantic Rectangle die that I used along with paper from the Recollections Mix Media pad.  For embellishment, I added a crochet flower  topped  with a Recollections flower and then added a drop of berry red NUVO crystal drop in the center.  Very quick and simple.  The hardest part was cutting out the die cut and removing all the little small pieces.
an entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Supplies Used...listed from left to right
Spellbinders Romantic Rectangle dies
Recollections Mix Media paper pad
Recollections flowers
NUVO berry red crystal drops

Thanks for viewing.  Come again and I hope this card met your expectation.
You are always welcome to leave a comment.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: