Wednesday, June 28, 2017

"Recollections, Hero Arts And A Quote"

Hello on this Wednesday...
Friends, followers, visitors and viewers, what a great day to get outside to enjoy the beautiful weather if you're in the part of the world that is having summer.
It is so beautiful and I enjoy taking a walk to get some of my steps in.  I haven't obtain my goal as of yet but I'm working on it.  If I don't get but fifteen minutes in it is better than not doing anything at all.  Now, don't you agree.

I shop at Michaels (most of you already know this).  I'm known to pick up paper when it is on sale...4 for a $1 or 5 for a $1.  Yesterday, while I was organizing my paper and paper pads, I  put all the sheets that came from Michaels in a bin by themselves.  I noticed that I've been buying paper and not using it.  This morning, I decided to use some for my project as well as a quote I received on Monday.  The quote  led me to get out a kit that I've not used since it was sent to me (the Hero Arts April Kit).
 

 I used the sketch from http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ Sketch Challenge 651 {06/28/2017}
I often get inspired to do their sketch challenge.  This morning was one of those times.  I will submit this over at http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com  Challenge #288-#289 - Anything Goes also.


 Here are some of the inks I used:
Distress ink: shaded lilac and spun sugar (see the inside circle)
black Archival ink for stamping (images in the circle and on the sentiment)
glitter gel pens (color for lipstick)
 Stamps: Hero Arts April Kit and Hero Arts "you are fabulous" stamp set
Recollections paper:
Watercolor Cherry Blossom; Pink Gold Drops; Pink Glitter; and Damask and Dots


Thanks for viewing and thanks for commenting.
Your continued support is much appreciated.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: