Monday, June 5, 2017

"Shine Bright"

Good Morning to my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Happy Monday, June 5, 2017
I know all the high school children who are potential 2017 graduates are excited.  They only have a few more days before they enter a world beyond those high school doors.  Congrats to all who have graduated college and soon to graduate high school. 
I would like to see all of them "shine bright" in their endeavors.  If you've been a little dull..."polish up".  It is not too late.
The card I've made today has the title "Shine Bright".  Yes, I may have written a few words to the graduates but take a look at yourself.  Some of us have a tendency to think that we are not as good as someone else.  Have you checked your gift and what it is that you are "best" at?  The same message applies to you..."polish up" on that little area that needs a shine.  When we grow slack, then it is time to start shining bright again.  Your slogan should be..."I'm going to make myself shine bright again".  Go forth and accomplish this task.

Materials used for this card:
  • Ranger watercolor paper
  • Sakura Koi water colors
  • Spellbinders Shoreline dies



Thanks for spending a little time with me today.
I always enjoy your comments.  You are welcome here at anytime.  Please come again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: