Friday, June 9, 2017

"What's In My Stash, Friday"

Happy, happy Friday to my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
It is going to be a great day!   The last work day for the week. The beginning of a beautiful weekend!  Beach weather today and this weekend (I will not be there...something else on my agenda). 

Today is "stash" day.  The first card was easy.  I had previously cut out all the pieces when I knew "Sunshine" was coming.  However, that weekend she wanted to spend more time with her grandfather.  I told my daughter that I specifically bought the Spellbinders emoji's die for "Sunshine".  She informed me to keep it because she was not going to get started in buying crafting supplies.  She spends so much on her lessons in gymnastics and swimming...die cutting machines would not be on the list anytime soon (lol).
So, today I took out all the pieces and put them together.  "Sunshine" will be finishing up her third grade on Tuesday.  I'll get this card in the mail today for her to enjoy.
The second card is really the challenge and it was really a challenge.  It seems that I couldn't get my paper and supplies to match.  I put something together anyway, using items in my stash.
 Everything was ready for "Sunshine" to put together including the cardstock.  The white embossed piece came from using Sizzix "Riveted Metal Set" embossing folder. I wanted her to make a Father's Day card for her father while she was visiting.  The sentiment was changed to one for her this morning.  Tuesday, she will be jumping for joy...last day of school until the last week in August.

Entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
 This card ....well, it was a challenge because I really had to find pieces that would work together and to help get rid of some items out of that "stash" box.  I picked the red, black, white color combination  and tried to stay within that family.  Those cut out flowers were giving me a "what did you  used them for" attitude.  I truly hope you like them.  Anyway, this is one of the cards that will go in the box for the soldiers.  I hope someone will appreciate it.
For the 1st card...Spellbinders emoji's die and Sizzix Diamond Plate & Riveted Metal Set embossing folders.

Thanks for viewing with me today.
Come again and you are welcome to leave a comment.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: