Friday, June 2, 2017

"What's In My Stash...Friday"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
It's Friday, June 2, 2017. 
Yay!!!!! for Friday.  Weekend, here I come.  I'm ready for some relaxing time. 
Our little small town will be having a little parade in the morning.  I'm looking forward to seeing what will be in this parade.  I always love seeing the horses and how their owners dress them up.  All the other stuff is okay but the horses are my favorite (I'm really going to become a "cowgirl" one day...lol).

It's Friday and you know (if you've been following me) I pull from my stash and make a card.  It's my own private challenge.  I've invited you to join but I don't see many of you doing it.  Maybe you throw away all the extra stuff and your stash doesn't have anything in it.  I'm working on doing the same.  Day by day I'm working on all those little bits of paper and die cuts that have been torn due to being moved around a lot.  (To my daughter... I'm really getting to that point).

I can remember the supplies I used.  They were easily identifiable.
  • Spellbinders feathers die
  • My Favorite Things ocean waves die (used it this morning on the polka dot piece of cardstock)
  • Recollections Color Splash "Day Dreamer"  Stamp and Stencil



 

Here are two views of the same card.
This will be an entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
challenge #284-285

These are some of the items used in bringing this card together:
Spellbinders feathers die
My Favorite Things ocean wave die
Recollections Color Splash Dream Big stamp and stencil set

Thanks for viewing with me today.
When I read your comments, I'm elated.  Please leave me your thoughts.  Don't forget to come back for another visit.  I usually don't keep you long.  You'll have time to get back to what you're doing.
Have a wonderful, pleasant weekend my friends and enjoy yourself.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois







No comments: