Thursday, August 31, 2017

"Tissue Paper Technique"

"Tissue Paper Technique"

Good Thursday morning to my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  It is the last day in August.  This will be a very long weekend for some people who are working (Labor Day).   Many will try to get in that last visit to the beach before Tuesday morning when our school bells will be ringing for our children. 
What's on your agenda for today?  I know you're probably doing something special.

Today's card started with some crumbled tissue (gift) paper.  I used various Distress inks in various places on the paper.  I kept repeating the crumbling...apply distress ink...crumble...apply distress ink until I was satisfied with the look.  The tissue paper was applied to a piece of Neenah white cardstock with adhesive .  I was very careful in not smoothing out the paper.  The more wrinkles you see (on the paper and not on your face) is so much better.
I applied some Martha Stewart flowers to the tissue paper and then stamped my sentiment using an American Craft Bible journaling stamp.
I will use this for an entry to http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com



Enabler's List:
American Craft Bible journaling stamp
Distress inks
Martha Stewart flower stickers
tissue paper; Neenah white cardstock; black Recollections cardstock and Hunkydory cardstock

You have been very nice in visiting and commenting.  I really do appreciate your continued support.  Come again to enjoy the view.


Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois




No comments: