Thursday, August 10, 2017

"Holiday Card #3"

Hello Everyone!
It is so wonderful to know that the weekend is approaching.  This has been a fast moving week.
I'm working on some holiday cards and today is #3.   I'm keeping up with the non-traditional holiday colors today also...pink and black as well as a somewhat CAS card:

I tried many times to take a good photo  but what you see here is the best out of all the ones I had.  The background on the original card is not that dark.  You can tell with the photo below.
However, I'm still posting here and over at http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com for  their

side view of my card to show the decoupage layers of the tree.

 Cardstock used:
Neenah white; black Recollections; DCWV the All Dressed Up matstack; DCWV Shimmer Matstack; DCWV The Foiled Cardstock Stack; Distress Watercolor Cardstock
 Inks used:
Sakura Koi Water Colors (pink, purple); Distress Ink (picked raspberry); Ranger Archival ink (black)
Stamp, dies and embellishment used:
Hero Arts Christmas sentiments; Sizzix woodlands die; ODBD double stitched rectangle die; Studio Katia sequins

Thanks for viewing and leaving comments.
I really appreciate your time and continued support.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: