Thursday, September 14, 2017

"A Sympathy Card"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
I'm here today just enjoying the view from some of your blogs and seeing the beautiful projects you have made.  It is quite interesting that we seem to be ready for fall and some of us are posting those gorgeous Christmas cards.  I'm being inspired by all of your work.
There are times when you need a specific card and there are times when your supply of a certain kind has come to non-existence.  I don't or didn't have any Sympathy cards on hand.  Not a one.  On days when I feel perky and upbeat, I like to make cards in this category.  Today is one of those days.  I can't be emotional and be making a sympathy card for someone I know.  So, I try to keep them made for that needed time.  Honestly, I debated about using a sentiment in this category or going with a birthday one.  The sympathy won over for the main reason of not having any of its kind in my files:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

side view

Enabler's List:
Neenah white cardstock for the card base
black Recollections cardstock for layering
patter paper from Colorbok outdoors
stamp: Heartfelt Creation sparkling poinsettia cling stamp
dies: Spellbinders Romantic vines; Spellbinders Corners & Accents Two; Tonic Studio Branwen Briar
Distress Crayons: seedless preserves and festive berries
Sentiment: Heartfelt Creation Botanic Orchid paper pad
embellishments: NUVO Ruby Slippers drops and studio g self adhesive gems

Thanks for your view and your precious time.   Please come again!

Leave a comment.  They are so enjoyable to read.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: