Wednesday, September 6, 2017

"Amazing Grace"

Hello friends, followers visitors and viewers.
With the holiday on Monday, today seems like Tuesday instead of the middle of the week.  But let's jump and shout for joy...it is not that many more days before another weekend.

I'm trying not to get anxious about hurricane "Irma".  If she makes landfall in Florida, my daughter may or may not be adversely  affected by this phenomenon .  Not only Florida, but the weather forecaster are predicting that it will travel up the east coast...that means VA will feel some of the effects.  Pray with me dear readers that she and all the other Floridians will be safe.  I've told her that material possessions can be replaced at some point but your life...once gone,  cannot .  If they tell her and the people in her area to evacuate...then do so .
I'm depending on God's Amazing Grace and this is the title for my card.  God holds everything in His hand:
 

My top focal layer is a piece of Bazzill peach cardstock.  I cut out two die cuts from the heartfelt creations raindrops on roses die using the peach as well as the Neenah white cardstock. The negative cut from the peach provided the backdrop for the white die cuts.  Three different flowers were layered together and two die cut pieces from the peach cardstock were tucked and adhered behind the flowers.  Ranger coral liquid pearls were added around the die cut pieces.  I will enter this card at http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com for the Anything Goes weeks #298-299.
Enabler's List along with
Neenah white cardstock
black Recollections cardstock
peach Bazzill cardstock
Recollections dp "Summer Garden paper pad


Thanks for viewing.  Your continued support and comments are appreciated.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois



No comments: