Wednesday, September 27, 2017

"WORD ART"

Hello friends, viewers, followers and visitors.
Yes, we are so near the weekend. 
Wednesday....hump day with two more to go.
I worked on a scripture card for my journal today.
I've found that many people either are not a Christian or the scripture and the talk about God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit really scare them away.  I don't understand.
I love reading, writing and crafting about the LORD.  So, if you don't like looking at the cards I make related to the Bible, you can skip this blog and move on to something else that interest you.
This will be an entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Challenge #302-#303 started today.

The above are your Enabler's List for Psalm 3:3

I did this card for a color challenge at the Outlawz


Enabler's List for the above card.
It will eventually be label as a birthday card and go in the box for "Cards For Soldiers".


No comments: