Thursday, October 12, 2017

"Box On A Card"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers on this rainy Thursday morning.
Well at least it is raining where I am.  Someone, somewhere is enjoying the sunshine and beautiful weather.
It's October but I'm thinking Christmas today.  I still have some cards to make and I haven't done one in quite a while.  Last evening, I pulled out my Christmas supplies (stamps and dies) for this morning but really didn't know what directions to go in.
I've viewed several YouTube videos showing how to make a "box on a card" and decided to review for today's card.  If it didn't go well, you would not be enjoying the view today.
I loved doing something different and this design fell right in with my enthusiasm and desire .
It is not a card that will go postal...unless you are sending a large box with other items to an individual.  This type of card, in my opinion should be hand delivered.
Here, take a look and tell me what you think in the comment section below:
 

 This card will be used as an entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
"Christmas Greetings..Do Not Open Until 12/25"

 Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections black; Bazzill red
dies: Heartfelt Creations Raindrops on Roses; Cottage Cutz Christmas Greetings
Embellishments: Nuvo white gloss drops; Martha Stewart faux pearl;  Jolee's boutique 3D sticker; Offray red satin ribbon

This will be an entry for the color challenge over at http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/tuesday-color/forum/topics/color-challenge-10-october-2017

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Recollections orange and black; Hunkydory; Neenah white
die: ArtC alphabet die
Embellishment: Sticko vellum maple leaves

Thanks for viewing.
Please come again and you are always welcome to leave a comment.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: